Embracing a Healthy Family: Huggies Little Movers is Our Diaper of Choice

Huggies Little Movers is Our Diaper of Choice

Day in and day out, I have relied on certain products to help make my life easier while ensuring I gave my children the best.  When I had my first child nearly 22 year's ago, I learned the reasons why good baby products were not only essential to ease my life but also for the comfort of my baby.  Since then, I have diapered more children and again, have relied on a brand I trust and have known for years.   Huggies recently approached me and asked me to be a brand ambassador for their Little Movers diapers, and as part of the partnership I will be writing several blog posts on behalf of the brand.  


Bringing home a new baby is an exciting event that is met with many emotions and little time to worry about product quality, safety and effectiveness.  No matter how many times you bring home a new baby, it can be a daunting experience from time to time. With all the new products available, it can be difficult choosing the right one that suits your needs along with ensuring safety.  Once my daughter grew out of Huggies Little Snugglers, I knew that Huggies Little Movers was the logical choice.




Huggies Little Movers secure diapers for babies 16-28 lbs     


I chose Huggies Little Movers due to their ability to prevent leaks to include overnight.  I also like them because they flex to keep up with all the up and down, jumping and lying down activities little ones go through.  I found that these were the only diapers that could withstand the overnight hours without leaking and causing me extra work with changing bedding every morning.


The entire line of Huggies products have improved my life in the easiest ways by providing me with products I trust and rely on.  To have a diaper that can keep up with my very active toddler while ensuring she stays dry through the night is very important to me.  Not only does she have comfort but it also saves money with less diapers and fewer loads of laundry to wash.  My toddler is also ultra sensitive and Huggies is one brand that does not irritate her sensitive skin.  Between the Huggies brand of diapers and wipes, I am assured she's well taken care of.




Huggies Naturally Refreshing baby wipes provide a fresh cucumber and green tea scent while cleaning and protecting your baby's skin

     
Huggies keeps my life simpler with a variety of products that ensures all my children and soon-to-be grandchild are well taken care of with high quality products that I can trust.  I enjoy how Huggies goes the extra step to help us parents with daily tasks.  There are many tools available to help being a parent much easier and when you are like me with children of various ages, it really does help to have a one stop shop for many products you trust.


Next post: Little Movers and a Day in the Life of My Little One


Extra:  Baby Shower Gift Tip:


My oldest is pregnant with her first baby due 10/10/10 (cool isn't it?)!   Since she's co-raised my younger ones by default (smiling at my good fortune), she also is a Huggies fan and has been buying Huggies for her baby to be prepared.  For part of her gift, I'm making a Huggies Diaper Cake and I'll provide the instructional here.  I just started to make it ahead of time for this post so I'm missing some of the gifts but you will get the idea if you decide to make one yourself.


Step 1:
Take one Huggies diaper and roll up as shown in the picture below.  Start with the open end, roll and secure with a rubber band.



Step 2:
Take seven more Huggies diapers and add to the first diaper as shown below. 





Step 3:
The first layer is finished and now for the middle layer, roll 16 Huggies diapers and secure with another rubber band as shown below. 




Step 4:
With a larger rubber band, it's time to make the bottom or base of the Huggies Diaper Cake.  Take 45~ Huggies Diapers and roll up as you did in the other steps.  Secure with the large rubber band and your base is finished.  


Step 5:
You can either make your own base to sit the entire cake on from sturdy cardboard or purchase a cake base from a party or craft store.  This will provide stability to the weight of the cake pending how much extra you add.


Step 6:
In each layer, you can add Huggies coupons as an extra surprise or leave as is.  Use dowel rods or other like material to secure all three layers together. This is a step that professional cake makers use to secure their layered cakes.


Step 7:
Once your layers are secure, you can take out some of the Huggies Diapers from the top and replace with toys, other Huggies products or whatever you want.


Step 8:  
Add ribbon or whatever you want to make it more special.  You can take long swaddle blankets, fold in lengths and use it to wrap around the layers to hide the rubber bands.


Step 9:
Purchase cellophane wrap from a craft or party store to secure it together and you can wrap a rattle or other toys to the top.





Updated picture when I remade it with Glue Dots Adhesives:










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

sweetmelbelle31 said...

That's really cute! Great idea =)

Kathy said...

Luv the idea for the shower diaper cake!

Ashlee said...

I'm a Huggies parent too!
Thanks for the baby shower gift idea! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Unknown said...

I really like this! My best friend is about to be a first time gma so maybe I will try my hand at this! :)

Tania M said...

Thanks for sharing! It makes the perfect present!!

Unknown said...

This is such a good idea. I have also seen diaper parties were every that comes brings a pack of diapers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...