Embracing a Healthy Family: Etsy Spotlight: Catnap Cottage

Etsy Spotlight: Catnap Cottage





In appreciation for her support of my participation in Blogmania 2010, I wanted to provide my readers an opportunity to learn more about Catnap Cottage.


Bio:


I am a vintage textile collector. I love restoring linens, spreads and fabrics. If they cannot be used for their original purpose, I give them a new life, mostly as pillows. My pillows are about the fabric used to construct them. In my travels, I come across other unique vintage items that I cannot pass up and lots of them end up in my shop. I pretty much rescue restore repurpose and repeat!! 

I have acquired quite a collection of beautiful vintage fabrics over years (mostly barkcloth). I love the wonderful textures of barkcloth, especially the extra nubbies. It is like eye candy to me. Barkcloth is so rare, it will all be gone one day. I cannot bear to see it thrown away, so I repurpose it. I am lucky enough to find it vintage never used sometimes, but mostly I purchase it in draperies. I remove the pleats, soak, wash and dry it to make sure it is sturdy before designing and crafting the item.



Sale - 4 Lady Bug Christmas Tree Ornaments

Textile Cuff Bracelet - Vintage Mid-Century Barkcloth Fabric - Adjustable   Vintage Tablecloth Pillow  - Blue Florals - Green and Yellow  Vintage Lefton Trinket Box - Hinged Porcelain Egg Shaped - Japan - Number 55


With over 900 positive feedbacks (100%), you can be sure her products are a hit with her customers!


Stay up to date with following the Catnap Cottage blog for cool ideas and other finds here, become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter.


Thanks to the Catnap Cottage for supporting Blogmania 2010 and me!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...